Medical disposable quality officer
Quality Assurance and Compliance
As the medical supplies quality officer, you will work closely within a small dynamic team to assure the quality of medical-grade products. The QA officer will manage, Implement, and develop quality system procedures to ensure that all medical device products meet the required specifications and comply with international standards. You will participate in meetings to review project progression and recourse management. This position will serve as a great transition to enrich your skills through working with profound experts and sharing of knowledge along with expertise will develop greater opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating material composition and chemical characterization of medical products
- Implementation of medical products safety to international standards such as:
- ISO 10993,
- ISO 11135,
- ISO 14971,
- ISO 13485 and others
- Quality assurance of medical supplies
- Cleanroom SOPs and working
Qualification & Skills
- Masters/Bachelors in microbiology, organic chemistry, Polymer science /engineering/technology, medical material/sterilization, and pharmacy will be preferred.
- 3-4 years’ experience in the medical disposables/packaging industry.
- Should have an understanding of biocompatibility, sterilization, and packing of medical products.
- Knowledge of quality systems.
Send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of the email: “QA Officer [your name] [years of experience] [university]”.
Example: “QA Officer, Ali Khan, 3yrs UET”.
Location: Gulberg, Lahore.